15 October 2011

Clover Market


Have you heard of Clover Market? It is a lovely upscale handmade market that happens once a month at select times of year in Ardmore, PA (super close to Philly). This Sunday, the market will be open with over 70 vendors confirmed. If you're free on Sunday, head on over! Here are the details:

12 E. Lancaster Avenue
Ardmore, PA 19003
10am to 4pm

If you can't make it this Sunday, October 16th, be sure to keep November 6th open. That will be the last day the market is open until Spring 2012. Although I personally won't make it this weekend, I am getting ready for the November 6th market, which will be my first time there as a vendor with many items from my funretro shop. If you decide to go, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of Clover Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment