03 February 2010

A HUGE Compliment!

Below is a post from "The Owls Are Not What They Seem". Stefani is a seller on etsy with an awesome shop of her own. She received a sweater from my shop as a gift and included it in her post today. Things like this always make me so happy, knowing someone who I have never met derived joy from me in some way [and her boyfriend sounds quite dreamy too!]. Below is her post:

theowlsarenotwhattheyseem:

hooded coat

yesterday, in the middle of a very long day, joelle and i decided to take a little stroll around the quaint little streets of the financial district.

this sweater was a gift from rick, who saw me poking through etsy one night marking my favorites, and he cleverly returned the next day to buy several of my favorite things. when i logged in the next day and saw most of my favorite stuff gone, i was pretty disappointed, and vowed never to hesitate on a good item again.

dolman sleeve shirt

so, i was pretty excited to receive this as a gift a few days later. i love the colors, the dolman sleeves, the stripes…everything. so much so that every time i’ve worn this, i feel the need to demonstrate the batwing sleeve flappability.

vintage knot necklace

and…..all paired with my new-ish vintage knot necklace. i just love the slinky texture, and the pretty little knot.

vintage dolman sleeved sweater from funretro, thrifted skirt, seychelles blimey shoes, dkny tweed tights, vintage knot necklace, thrifted coat, vintage bracelet, marc jacobs bracelet, etsy popko ring

No comments:

Post a Comment