09 June 2012

Vintage Saturdays: Enamel Refrigerator Drawers

I am absolutely in love with all things vintage, but something about old kitchen items always make me extra happy.  One of my favorite items is refrigerator drawers.  I have seen cool plastic ones, but the metal drawers always look awesome!  There are so many great uses for these drawers:

Apartment Therapy suggests using them as planters:



Another idea is to use them as open storage shelves in a kitchen as Junkmarket Style has shown here:



Looking for drawers of your own?  You can score them at estate sales if you're lucky or shop sites like etsy and ebay if you want a variety.  Here are a few of my favorites on etsy:










1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using them as planters. Herbs would be awesome in these. Thanks for the ideas and the include.

    ReplyDelete