07 June 2012

Summer Goodies

Phew!  We just finished our third weekend of the season at Clover Market in Ardmore, PA.  It is safe to say I am draaaaging this week.  While we did sell many fabulous vintage finds, there are still plenty left.  Some will end up on etsy while others are exclusively sold in person during a private appointment or with prior arrangements made.


Some photo highlights from the season!


My sister Amanda, rutabagasix and apkhandmade, were photographed for the Ardmore Patch and featured on their front page.  How fun!  You can find us here:




I don't know about everyone else, but I always feel my booth is a "work in progress".  I will probably always have that feeling to tell the truth.  A few shots from the past selling season at Clover Market:



love these glass and metal signs



people fell in love with these boy and girl wall hangings 

original, NIP 1960s pasties with zodiac signs

yardsticks galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment