20 July 2012

Lovely Surprise



Recently, I included a book wreath by tamragerber in one of my Vintage Saturdays post (see the original post here).  Imagine my delight when Tamra offered to send me one of her original book wreaths as a thank you!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So much time was spent on the attention to detail.  Each page was individually rolled and carefully mounted onto the base:


The wreath is larger and fuller than I expected and is incredibly dramatic:



Because I have a screen door in front of my regular front door, I have never been able to hang anything there.  This just leaves the secondary door that leads directly into my apartment.  I have always wanted  something to grace the entrance, but have always struggled with finding something really unique and dramatic.  I think I have finally found it! 





Thank you, Tamra!!



Natalie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment